Georgios Golf Academy (GGA) is derived from the founder George Diakou name Georgios and Golf Academy. GGA brings with it 35 years of golf experience and over 20 years of professional activities into the golf market and teaching.
“I know one thing... that I know nothing”
Socrates / Achaea, 436 BC - 401 BC
Like Socrates, if there was a hidden secret to play better golf, I would have adapted it by now myself and would have become a richer player on the touring tournaments. It would be safe to say there are no magical secrets to play better golf. But everybody has a chance!
It is my pleasure and goal to teach you the basic essentials in your journey to becoming a better golfer. In a simple way, I will teach you techniques such as, how to grip, set up, balance and tempo, controlling your weight, feel the club and your movements to prepare you for working with each situation, eventually making you feel how dancing with the club and the ball should be!
But most important will be having fun while you improve and perhaps teach me something new too!
My philosophy for teaching is as follows:
- Golf instruction should be fun, logical and simple.
- Every golfer is an individual who has his/her natural athletic ability.
- Reshaping the swing that fits and comes more natural to the individual player is often better than a complete change in order to be a Tiger!
- It will be easier to learn a new position or a new technique, if you feel it.
- Master the basics.
- Good Course Management to achieve a low score.
- Sport psychology and self confident are vital
- Fast results.
" The music plays on the course! "
In order keeping on the FairPlay we are not mentioning any student name of Praforst.
Ethnarchou Makariou 90, 85103 Afandou - Rhodos, Griechenland
+30 6932 581 233
+49 175 259 4276